Using the Grants Managers Network Website
Time: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Location: Cargill Office Center, 15407 McGinty Road West, Wayzata, MN, 55440
MCF Member: Free
Nonmember Grantmaker: Free
Registering someone else?
To register someone other than yourself for this program, e-mail Chantel Karney
or call 612.465.0715.
Online registration has closed. To register, please contact Chantel Karney at email@example.com or 612.465.0715.
Description: The MN GMN Chapter is hosting a meeting on February 13, 2013 that will focus on Tool and Resources available through the GMN Website. This meeting will be more of a “How to” and “Learn More” discussion on how to use the Discussion Board/Online Community, what is the Body of Knowledge and the GM Guide.
- Discussion Board/Online Community – We will discuss several topics ranging from How to start a discussion or respond to how to look up contact information for a colleague in your area and how to setting your email notifications.
- Body of Knowledge is a guiding framework to assist Grants Managers with more specialized and leading-edge knowledge. It establishes the shared framework and common language required for an improved flow of knowledge.
- GM Guide - The GM Guide is a comprehensive resource for anyone who performs grants management tasks, whether your grantmaking organization is large or small; private, corporate or community; operating or non-operating. The GM Guide leads you through the entire grantmaking process; shares common practices, templates, and resources; and provides critical information for both beginners and seasoned grants managers on key functions.
We are pleased to have two speakers for this meeting: Miriam Hankins, Manager, GMN Membership and Chapter Services and Cathy Manovi, Grants Administrator from the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and the GM Guide Co-Chair.
This meeting will be available via webinar through Ready Talk.
Registration Link: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/7fiumudz7o7s
To call into the meeting, use the following Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: 866-740-1260
- Access Code: 2220837
Directions to the Cargill Office Center
- Miriam Hankins, manager, GMN Membership and Chapter Services
- Cathy Manovi, grants administrator, Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and GM Guide Co-Chair
About the Grants Managers Network: The Grants Managers Network improves grantmaking by advancing the knowledge, skills and abilities of grants management professionals and by leading grantmakers to adopt and incorporate effective practices that benefit the philanthropic community.
MCF Cancellation Policy: if you must cancel your attendance for this event, please contact Chantel Karney via email or at 612.465.0715 before February 11.