NCFP Webinar: Family Philanthropy: Cultivating and Learning from Millennial Leaders
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
MCF Member: Free
Registering someone else?
To register someone other than yourself for this program, e-mail Chantel Karney
or call 612.465.0715.
Online registration has closed. To register, please contact Chantel Karney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.465.0715.
Description: Members of “Gen X” and “Gen Y” (the Millennials) are the future – and increasingly the current – leaders of philanthropy, yet we know very little about how their vision of philanthropy differs from that of previous generations. 21/64 and the Johnson Center for Philanthropy have recently completed a first-of-its-kind national study of these rising, next generation donors in major donor families.
This webinar will review the findings and discuss topics, including:
- How next gen donors view their family's giving legacy
- What kinds of engagements and experiences next gen donors are seeking as they develop their philanthropic identities
- And how families and those who work with families can respond in productive and strategic ways that advance the future of multigenerational family giving.
- Sharna Goldseker, managing director, 21/64
- Michael Moody, Frey Foundation Chair for Family Foundations and Philanthropy, Johnson Center for Philanthropy
- Other Next Gen Donors and Philanthropists TBA
MCF Cancellation Policy: if you must cancel your attendance for this event, please contact Chantel Karney via email or at 612.465.0715 before February 12.