The Minnesota Council on Foundations is a vibrant community of diverse grantmakers who individually and collectively advance the common good.
MCF is a regional membership association of family and private foundations, community and other public foundations, and corporate foundations and giving programs.
Membership by Grantmaker Type
- 52 Private Family Foundations
- 17 Private Independent Foundations
- 1 Private Operating Foundations
- 48 Community & Public Foundations
- 47 Corporate Foundations & Giving Programs
- 3 Associate Members
Don't see yourself? MCF also partners with a number of local Joint Affinity Groups to represent a broad spectrum of philanthropy and enhance learning opportunities for members.