Search Grantmakers and Grants with MGO
Did you know that MCF maintains the most comprehensive searchable database of Minnesota foundations, corporate grantmakers and grants? It's called Minnesota Grantmakers Online (MGO), and you can subscribe today! Learn more about its features on this page, or take an online tour here.
By making MGO your primary grantseeking research tool, you can:
- Save time and money by targeting prime funding prospects.
- Write stronger grant proposals by understanding what grantmakers want.
- Be more strategic by researching past grant activity, funding to your peers and more.
Check out these must-have features found only in MGO:
- Comprehensive: Frustrated by the difficulty of researching online for grantmakers and grants? MGO gives you instant access to valuable information on more than 1,400 Minnesota foundations and corporate grantmakers and over 100,000 past grants by the state's largest grantmakers.
- Up-to-Date: Unlike a print directory, MGO offers information that's updated daily with information received directly from grantmakers. Access current guidelines, grant amounts, deadlines, decision makers and more.
- Powerful: MGO's search capabilities let you find information on funders who care about your cause and have made previous grants in your interest area. Find out who has funded nonprofits like yours. Target your proposals with precision.
- Easy-to-Use, 24/7 Access: Do your research on your own schedule. Choose quick-and-easy or refined searches, access search tips, and print your results.
- Reliable and Trusted: MCF members award more than $900 million in grants annually. We use grantmaker connections, our knowledge of the community, surveys, tax filings and more to keep data fresh, accurate and relevant to your needs.
Take an online tour of MGO's features or purchase your subscription. MCF members can access MGO for free as a benefit of membership. Learn more about membership and eligibility.
Current subscribers can login now at mgomcf.org